ProfitsBay Forums  

Go Back   ProfitsBay Forums > General Discussion > Introduction

Notices

Introduction Introduce yourself to the community and ask some questions to get to know your way around.

Old 03-06-2010, 06:29 PM

AshleyS is on a distinguished road
Default New here

Hey,

I'm from up north and I think I found a new spot to hangout

So, what's everyone think about the Canadian Olymipic Games?
Old 09-11-2010, 06:56 AM

Mike is on a distinguished road

HI Ashley I am Mike

Nice to meet you

Haven't watched the games, not much into sports except when I am playing them myself. See you around the forums
Old 08-28-2015, 03:11 PM

Kennethpep is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Kennethpep Send a message via Skype™ to Kennethpep
Default Classical Nike Air Heren Cheap Sale Online!

A substantial detached house on around another of an acre, at 5 Woodbine Road in Booterstown has had your buck reduced to a single.195 million through Lisney. In an exceedingly conveninent area for UCD, 5 bedroom house had been available through Sherry FitzGerald, and had been originally priced at 1.5 million. The home has 260 sq m (2,800 feet square) of living space..

BP would close its $20bn Gulf Coast Claims Facility and shift Nike Air Max Norge Dame the remaining $14bn to plaintiffs hurt from the disaster, Nike Shoes Cheap the greatest offshore spill in US history, the sources said. This type of deal may not include fines with the federal government that may reach $17.6bn, lawsuits by state governments or claims between BP and partner companies Nike Air Max 1 Sale UK mixed up in disaster. BP shares rose almost 2% on news with the potential deal with their highest in additional compared to a year..

Nike Air Max Online Nike Free 3.0 Nike Air Max 1
Old 08-28-2015, 03:12 PM

Default Classical Nike Sneakers Heren Cheap Sale Online!

'you a low-cost it that occurs to you'

Pepper spray is fantastic nonetheless it looks quite threatening if someone finds it you, this may cause trouble. Additionally it is quite tricky to make it through airports. A smaller aerosol spray just like a deodorant available Nike Air Max Outlet Cheap coming from a local pharmacy will the job in case you aim straight to the eyes it's painful and provide you a chance to run.

The view is spectacular from your home and through the land," he explained, adding the sheer size of all provides ample privacy."It's about the island of Montreal, so progressing to downtown remains easy, but it Mens Nike Air Max 90 has got the cachet of a quiet neighbourhood and where the neighbours are far in between," Montanaro added.The discerning buyer from Asia who tabled a sufficient offer have been considering investing in a luxury home in Montreal, as well as a Air Jordan UK getaway inside a quieter, country like setting, Montanaro said."They felt using this type of house that they do not require a nation house," he continued. "They feel they were the continent and also the city in one."Some of the property owner forested, but much of all may be landscaped, Montanaro said."Having much open land is magnificent," he added.The stone finish mansion is a great newer build, Montanaro said."I wouldn't qualify the inner as traditional. It's more transitional, which is contemporary and traditional," he added.

Womens Nike Air Max Cheap Nike Air Max 95 Online Nike Air Max
Old 08-28-2015, 03:13 PM

Default Classical Nike Air Max Classic Heren Cheap Sale Online!

extreme weather on the horizon

I bought several pairs both in brown and tan. They fit perfectly, the waist falls just below your natural waist. These are loose enough fitting about the legs in order that air can circulate, the button roll-up feature makes them even cooler, where there are sufficient pockets for anything from Kleenex, bandaids, lip balm, my small pruners and even a tensor knee bandage.

They called their 1996 comeback tour Filthy Lucre, while Lydon appeared inside a commercial for Country Life butter in 2008. After they buried McLaren this season, the blue and white floral display adorning his hearse read "Cash From Chaos". As well as the official Sex Pistols Twitter account greeted Ekte Nike Free Run Norge this news Nike Schoenen Dames from the new Nike Kopen credit cards with an enthusiastic: "it's great to find out Virgin Money acknowledging the Sex Pistols"..

Nike Sko Herre Womens Nike Air Max 1 Nike Air Max Outlet Cheap
Old 08-28-2015, 03:14 PM

Default Classical Nike Air Max Dames Online Cheap Sale Online!

flaming lips tune pulled as oklahoma's rock song

"In the 1970s and 80s, The actual Game was a extremely popular international chess tournament that was shown on BBC2," recalls Sandy Ruxton, Oxford. "A unique feature was that the players explained their thoughts in the game after it turned out finished. If chess is very little spectator sport, the reason this show survived for thus long and a few from the series have recently been re released? It's about time for any new series for the new generation of chess players.".

The sanctioning body said there wasn't any timetable in place for his potential come back to competition, and yes it Nike Air Force 1 Low Dame failed to reveal the conditions and terms for his reinstatement.NASCAR's decision to lift Busch's suspension was made whilst "complied wonderful requirements in its reinstatement program, completed the mandatory behavioral assessment sessions Nike Outlet UK Womens and the behavioral medical expert who conducted the sessions recommended to NASCAR that Kurt Busch be permitted to go back to competition."NASCAR noted that Busch will undergo additional steps to cope with the behaviour for which he was penalized (indefinite suspension).Furthermore, NASCAR has produced Busch qualified to apply for the Chase to the Sprint Cup championship, if he would win any of the remaining 23 regular season races or accumulate enough points to earn a spot within the 16 driver playoff field.In regards to Busch's eligibility to the Chase, NASCAR said, "The requirement a driver must compete in all championship events of the existing season being qualified to apply for The Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup may be waived for your amount of Kurt Busch's suspension. Assuming he returns to NASCAR Sprint Cup competition, Kurt Busch Nike Trainers Sale Womens would've zero championship suggests date after missing the Daytona 500 and also the two most recent NASCAR Sprint Cup races at Atlanta Motor Speedway and Sin city Motor Speedway."Last week's decision by the Delaware Attorney General never to file criminal charges against Busch to have an alleged incident of domestic violence also considered NASCAR's determination to reinstate him. The attorney general cited an absence of sufficient evidence in case involving Busch."As we stated yesterday, the avoidance of the possibility of criminal charges removed an important impediment to Kurt Busch's return to full status like a NASCAR member," NASCAR executive vice president and chief racing development officer Steve O'Donnell said in the statement.

Nike Air Max 1 Mens Nike Roshe Run Norge Cheap Nike Air Max Hot Sale
Old 08-28-2015, 03:19 PM

Default Classical Nike Air Max 1 Sale Cheap Sale Online!

For the BENCH Ex Oiler Andrew Cogliano, now playing left wing on the third line for Anaheim, played his 600th game Saturday. He's never missed one inch his NHL career since the league's resident Batman Ducks' Corey Perry played his 700th game, but he was hardly noticeable, Cheap Nike Air Max Store without having shots on Scrivens. He wasn't using his sidekick Getzlaf with this game Oilers defenceman Jeff Petry sat out his second straight game with bruised ribs.

True, Sydney has always prized beauty over brains, whether or not it's the sparkling azure of the harbour, the soaring sails of the Opera House or perhaps the tanned and taut bodies at Bondi Beach. Almost Thirty years since Williamson wrote Emerald City, Sydney still values style just as much as substance, Air Max 95 Cheap using the clothes you wear as well as the suburb you live in denoting your status in the pecking order of Las vegas. So with tongue firmly in cheek, we take a look at five Sydney style stereotypes Mens Nike Air Huarache by the suburbs where they may be found..

Nike Air Max Schoenen Nike Kopen Nike Air Max 90 Black
Old 08-28-2015, 03:20 PM

Default Classical Nike Air Max 1 Sale Cheap Sale Online!

With blue shorts and Nike Free Run 5.0 take off shirt, he took over as star of The Paul Hogan Show. In reference to his best mate Strop, beautiful Delvene Delaney and characters like Leo Wanker and Superdag, it became program to view. In 1986 Crocodile Dundee took ocker international and also the rigger from your Sydney Harbour Bridge found himself hosting the Oscars later..

Rents from the LNG driven northern towns of Karratha and Dampier can go for $6,000 a month for a three bedroom house while Perth's rental vacancy minute rates are incredibly low. As a result life tougher for people on fixed incomes. Is when Bc may need to look to learn the best way to and just how Nike Sko Norge Air Max 90 Mens took over as star in the Paul Hogan Show. Along with his best mate Strop, beautiful Delvene Delaney and characters like Leo Wanker and Superdag, it became program to view. In 1986 Crocodile Dundee took ocker international along with the rigger from the Sydney Harbour Bridge found himself hosting the Oscars later..

Rents from the LNG driven northern towns of Karratha and Dampier might want to use $6,000 per month for the three bedroom house while Perth's rental vacancy rates are close to zero. This makes life harder for people on fixed incomes. Is the place Bc need to look to learn how to and how not to transition into an LNG economy..

Nike Trainers Jd Womens Nike Trainers Sale Nike Air Max 2015
Old 08-28-2015, 03:21 PM

Default Classical Nike Air Max 1 Zwart Cheap Sale Online!

'the last lions' africa t

Main St., Carrboro. 919 280 3326. You'll redeem your ticket to have an event wristband.3. Um this how are you affected when everyone puts "the same popular boring song" Nike Air Max Cheap Online in their top vote. You get THIS result! HERES A better solution: please triplej introduce a preferrential voting system next year. PLEASE.

One of these, a girl who inspired to remain anonymous because the gunman was still being as a whole, said her father worked Nike Air Max Thea Norge in the quarry approximately Ten years called the lead employee about the night shift. To express something was happening rather than Nike Free Run Nederland to pick out him up. To convey he was OK but was hiding..

Nike Air Max 1 Sale Nike Sko På Nett Norge Goedkope Nike Air Max 90
Old 08-31-2015, 05:12 PM

EugenePn is on a distinguished road
Default Nice classifieds site

Yesterday I wanted to buy used mobile phones lagos on olx.
I found a Blackberry phone and contacted the seller, he is asked to make an advance payment, and I did. Then he disappeared.
I have written in support of the OLX and said about scam but they said that I blame myself, how do I get my money back?